Fronius was founded in 1945 in Pettenbach, Austria, starting out as a manufacturer of battery chargers and welding transformers. Today, the family-owned company is a world leader in controlling and monitoring energy across three divisions: Welding, Battery Charging Systems, and Solar Electronics.
Since 1992 Fronius has also been involved in photovoltaic (PV) and producing batteries as well as some of the most advanced grid-connected and hybrid solar inverters in the world.
Designed and manufactured in Austria, Fronius has won several awards for its product innovation and quality.
Especially the grid-connected Fronius Galvo and the hybrid Fronius Symo inverters have received prizes for functionality, ecology and as ‘Best Products.’
Fronius is a member of the WWF Climate group and engages in many sustainability projects, for example obtaining all of its electricity from renewable sources.
The Fronius network spans the globe, serving the Australian market through a subsidiary in Melbourne. Since 2010 a local warehouse with technical support, a repair center, and a sales organization ensure premium quality and reliability for Australian customers by combining global experience with strong local support.
Main Features of Fronius Solar Battery:
- Can be purchased as part of the Fronius Energy Package(consists of the Fronius Symo hybrid inverter, Fronius Solar Battery and smart meter).
- The smart meter is a bi-directional meter which optimizes self-consumption and records the household’s load curve to deliver efficient and flexible applications.
- Ranging in capacity from 4.5kWh to 12kWh.
- Uses high-performance lithium-iron phosphate (LiFePO4) storage technology for maximum safety.
- High degree of flexibility in applications.
- Exceptionally long service life – 8000 charging cycles at 80% DoD (Depth of Discharge) at 23°C.
- Very high discharging and charging power.
- Short charging times.
- No thermal runaway.
4 REASONS TO HAVE SOLAR PANELS FOR HOME
You might be amongst those who believe that setting the solar panels for home is your first step towards environment and energy conservation. There is a steep increase in the number of people who choose to install the solar panels at their home. However, there are still people who do not understand the trend of installing the panels. They fail to realize that it is not just an architectural trend but a great solution for the issue of global warming.
Here are 4 reasons precisely why every household should have the solar panels for home:
- Reasonable pricing
- Free quotes and call outs
- More than 10,000 frameworks introduced
- 5 year establishment guarantee
- 25 year board execution ensure
- Restrictive solar match framework coordinates your framework to you
- Accommodating and cordial staff
- Selective rivalries and referral rewards